Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! My brother, Phillip, (I have another brother, Jeffrey, who lives in Southern California) arrived here yesterday from Santa Cruz with his wife, Susan, and sons, Alex and Dillon. Laura and I had planned to have my mother here for Thanksgiving dinner, but she is now preparing Thanksgiving dinner at her house. We shall visit there later. Without a guest for dinner, the quantity of hot peppers in our dressing has been increased greatly! We enjoy heat levels in our food that others would consider abusive.

The dressing is made and awaits only a final baking prior to serving. The turkey is in the oven. It is time to relax! Laura bought me a jug of Cabo Wabo Reposado Beach Party Pack. I graciously share it with her, giving her the blue agave glass and taking the autographed Sammy Hagar red guitar glass for my own use. Ah, what a palatable nectar this is!

Happy Thanksgiving!