Friday, December 09, 2005

Desperately Seeking Chelsea


Desperately Seeking Chelsea - White House jumper wanted Chelsea Clinton

Drunken Bunnies - Playmates arrested after flight lands

Bad Santa! - man in Santa suit drops his pants at mall

In the "just when I thought I had seen everything" department: When I arrived at my office this morning, my attention was drawn to a vehicle parked at the curb--just out of Web cam view, unfortunately. This vehicle wore the paint scheme of the General Lee of "The Dukes of Hazzard." It was not the paint scheme itself, however, that made me question the accuracy of my vision. It was the vehicle to which the paint scheme was applied that caused me to stare in disbelief: The vehicle was an elderly Nissan 4-door sedan!

I am a fan of "The Dukes of Hazzard" (the television show, currently being rerun on CMT at 4 PM and 8 PM Pacific Time daily--not the abhorrent movie version!) and can certainly understand an avid fan's desire to pay homage. The choice of car, however, is a disgrace! What next, I wonder--a Batmobile created from a Ford Pinto? Yikes!