Monday, December 12, 2005

Are You Talkin' to Me? -and- Crossword Puzzles


Are You Talkin' to Me? - taxi driver bites off customer's fingertip

I do crossword puzzles online. Some people gamble and play violent games online. I do crossword puzzles. On Monday, I do four crossword puzzles (NY Times, USA Today, and two at the Toronto Star); on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I do three crossword puzzles (USA Today and the Toronto Star; on Saturday and Sunday, I do the two crossword puzzles at the Toronto Star.

I neglected to do any crossword puzzles over the weekend. This sometimes happens when I find myself otherwise occupied. Today, I have eight crossword puzzles to do--the four Monday puzzles and the four from Saturday and Sunday.

While Jamie Foxx and Bianca Jagger impatiently await Governor Arnold's decision regarding Stanley Williams' clemency, I will be doing crossword puzzles. I must go now and begin this!