Thursday, January 10, 2013

It Is COLD! and New Windshield Wiper Blades

It Is COLD! - The temperature when I departed our nest this morning at 7:25 AM was 33°. This was stated by the local weatherman, Rob Blair, and mirrored by Mr. Nitro R/T's temperature probe.

When I settled into my perch here at my office and began this blog post, the temperature had dropped to 28°! The first task I performed was making a large mug of hot Mighty Leaf Green tea with honey. Sipping this warms me quickly. I must, however, eschew viewing the temperature display on my Desktop.

New Windshield Wiper Blades - I recently replaced Mr. Nitro R/T's windshield wiper blades. The Rain-X wiper blades were three years old. It was prudent, I felt, to replace them before they became troublesome. I did a good deal of research and found what I determined to be the best wiper blades—Bosh ICON.



Each year, more and more vehicle manufacturers are specifying beam blades as original equipment. Beam (or flat) wiper blades are designed without metal or plastic brackets, joints or hinges, offering design and performance improvements over conventional wiper blades. The award-winning design of Bosch ICON™ distributes more uniform pressure along the entire length of the blade for ultimate all-season performance that lasts up to 40% longer than other premium wiper blades. Bosch ICON™ is the perfect choice for your wiper blade replacement needs.

The new blades are awesome. I ordered a set for Laura's Challenger, and I shall install them this weekend.

YIKES!!!! It is now 26°!!!!!