Thursday, November 01, 2012

Welcome to my blog! If you visit here regularly, your first thought might easily be that you have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way and have landed on the wrong cloud. Fear not! With well over 1,800 blog posts, I simply decided it was time for a change in format. The new format will be less structured—hence, hopefully, more exciting and less predictable. The emphasis will be on my personal experiences, opinions, likes, and dislikes. I welcome any comments you feel impelled to present.


David Louis Harter's Official Voter Guide for the November 6, 2012 General Election

Several have inquired of me regarding my recommendations for the 2012 General Election.

To simplify my response and minimize the necessity to repeat myself, I decided to simply state my recommendations here!

  • President and Vice President: Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan
  • US Senator: Elizabeth Emken
  • UA Representative: Doug La Malfa
  • State Senator: Jim Nielsen
  • Member of CA Assembly: Dan Logue
  • Measure 30: No
  • Measure 31: Yes
  • Measure 32: Yes
  • Measure 33: Yes
  • Measure 34: No
  • Measure 35: Ywa
  • Measure 36: No
  • Measure 37: No
  • Measure 38: No
  • Measure 39: No
  • Measure 40: Yes
  • Corning Union School District: Lizett S. Arriaga and Martin Mathisen
  • City of Corning - Mayor: Gary R. Strack
  • City of Corning - City Council: Tony Cardenas and John H. Leach
  • City of Corning - City Clerk: Lisa M. Linnet
  • City of Corning - Treasurer: Pala Cantrell
    Featured Video(s)