Friday, March 24, 2006

Girls Gone Wild, Pants on Fire, -and- Revenge


Girls Gone Wild - six busted in wet T-shirt contest
Pants on Fire - Castro burns underwear
Revenge - South Park character played by Isaac Hayes turned into pedophile and killed off

POSER: (Answer will appear on Monday.)
Q: How does Scott Peterson talk to his parents?

Spring has sprung--a leak! What a disappointment it was to arise, peer out the window, and see rain! I shall not trouble myself with viewing weather forecasts, since they are traditionally unreliable. I shall, however, continue to await the arrival of sunshine, warmth, blossoming flowers, and singing birds!

RAMMMMM has been plagued of late with a worn door hinge. It became progressively more difficult to close the door, yet I have for some reason allowed this annoyance to continue. Yesterday, the door hinge was replaced. What a joy it is to have a properly functioning door once again! Now, I must re-train myself to discontinue slamming the door as I have become accustomed to doing! Click to enlarge.




Here is a photograph that Laura wishes to share. She took it three years ago in my mother's flower garden. Click to enlarge.