Monday, October 28, 2013

My New Assistant, New Forever Stamp, In the News, and Enjoy

My New Assistant - I found myself unable to accomplish all necessary tasks here at mine office. I found it necessary to hire an assistant. He is a hard worker but has a bit of a problem staying focused and tends to monkey around when not properly supervised.


New Forever Stamp - Here is the new Forever Stamp from the USPS. Hmmm.


In the News - Ripped from today's headlines!

  • Range Rover Unveils $200,000 Model, with First-class Airline-style Seats and Champagne Chiller
  • San Jose Environmental Services Department Shuts Down High School Cheerleader Car Wash
  • Britney Spears Music Used to Scare off Somali Pirates
  • USPS Delivery Truck Driver Stole Packages with $450,000 in Precious Gems
  • Lightning Strikes Man Twice at Rednecks with Paychecks
  • Bigfoot-like Creature Spotted in Tunbridge Wells

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!