Friday, October 18, 2013

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware,


World Clock by Poodwaddle.com

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - I have used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for my Windows systems for many years and have recommended it often. It is an indispensable product, in my opinion.


Understandably, then, I was excited to note that there is now a version for Android devices. I immediately downloaded it to all six of our Android devices, scanned, and found all devices to be free from Malware.

I highly recommend that you download and employ this free product!

I also recommend that you install a good anti-virus application. I use and recommend Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows systems and AVG Anti-Virus for Android devices.



In the News - Be careful out there!

  • Chinese Couple Sold Baby to Pay for iPhone
  • Police Officer Claims McDonald’s Worker Deliberately Served Him Raw Burger
  • Bureaucrat's 1st Email on Return to Work: Request for Vacation Time
  • Man Arrested for Throwing Parrot in Face of Pursuing Police Officer
  • Salsa Overtaking Ketchup As America's No. 1 Condiment

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!