Friday, January 31, 2014

HP Officejet Pro X551dw Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, In the News, and Enjoy

HP Officejet Pro X551dw Wireless Color Inkjet Printer - For several months, the printer on our home LAN has needed new ink cartridges. I determined it would be more judicious to replace the printer. It was an antiquated HP unit that was under $40.00 new, and replacing the cartridges would cost more than this.

I decided it was time to replace the HP 1525n Color Laserjet Printer at my storefront office and move it to our home office.

Following research, I determined the printer I wanted was the HP Officejet Pro X551dw Wireless Color Inkjet Printer. The specifications are incredible, and I was eager to move from laserjet technology to the new inkjet technology.

The new printer arrived Wednesday. I quickly set it up and connected it to my WLAN. The printer is astounding! It boasts a paper tray capacity of 500 sheets and a print speed of up to 70 ppm. It produces professional-quality color prints at less than half the cost of laserjet printers, and does so in less than half the time!

In the News - They walk among us!

  • DEA Nabs Amtrak Passenger Who Had Kilo Of Cocaine Hidden Inside Homemade Leg Cast
  • Woman Makes More Than $9,000 a Month by Eating on Webcam
  • Thieves Steal 70,144 Books from the Brooklyn Public Library in One Year
  • Woman Dies After Scarf Gets Caught in Escalator
  • Man Smuggled Thousands of Piranhas into U.S.

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!