Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Big Kiss, In the News, and Enjoy

The Big Kiss - Hershey's Kisses is a brand of chocolate manufactured by The Hershey Company. The bite-sized pieces of chocolate have a distinctive shape, commonly described as flat-bottomed teardrops. Hershey's Kisses chocolates are wrapped in squares of lightweight aluminum foil with a narrow strip of paper protruding from the top.
When Laura told me, "Close your eyes and hold out your hand." I knew she had a gift for me. Imagine my surprise when I opened mine eyes and gazed in wonder upon The Big Kiss!

The Big Kiss was HUGE! It was over two inches in diameter at the base and over two inches tall!

It was beautiful and called out to me. I found it necessary to photograph it quickly, since within a very brief span of time, a large section of it found its way into my mouth—followed soon after by more bites of the delicious creature.

Soon, it was gone. Burp! Thank you, Laura!

In the News - They walk among us!

  • Woman Served 154 Days for a 48-hour Sentence
  • Deport Bieber Petition Nears Success
  • Woman Wants Her Donated Kidney Back from cheating Husband
  • Flatulent Cows Make Barn Explode
  • Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After Satanic Performances

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!