Answer Your Cat's Question Day - Today is Answer Your Cat’s Question Day! Pizza - Laura produced one of her world-famous pizzas last evening. In the News - They walk among us! Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!
If you will stop what you are doing and take a look at your cat, you will observe that the cat is looking at you with a serious question. Meditate upon it, then answer the question!
Rules for Cats to Live By
1) When supervising cooking, sit just behind the left heel of the cook. You cannot be seen and thereby stand a better chance of being stepped on and then picked up and comforted.
2) For book readers, get in close under the chin, between eyes and book, unless you can lie across the book itself.
3) For paperwork, lie on the work in the most appropriate manner so as to obscure as much of the work as possible or at least. Pretend to doze, but every so often reach out and slap the pencil or pen.
4) For people paying bills or working on income taxes or Christmas cards, keep in mind the aim: to hamper! First, sit on the paper being worked on. When dislodged, watch sadly from the side of the table. When activity proceeds nicely, roll around on the papers, scattering them to the best of your ability. After being removed for the second time, push pens, pencils, and erasers off the table, one at a time.
5) When a human is holding the newspaper in front of him/her, be sure to jump on the back of the paper. Humans love to jump in reaction to this special surprise.
6) When human is working at computer, jump up on desk, walk across keyboard, bat at mouse pointer on screen and then lay in human's lap across arms, hampering typing in progress.
It was, as always, delicious.
Pizza - Laura produced one of her world-famous pizzas last evening. In the News - They walk among us! Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!
In the News - They walk among us! Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!
Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!