Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Telemarketers, In the News, and Enjoy

Telemarketers - Telemarketers are sub-human entities that fall easily under the heading of "time vampires," since they suck one's free time and bleed one of one's virtual blood.

I have registered my telephone numbers with the National Do Not Call Registry. I have done so many times, in fact, and the calls continue.

When a telemarketer calls, I generally do not answer. I either allow the phone to continue ringing until the telemarketer grows weary and disconnects, or I open the line and say nothing—leaving the vile creature to occupy himself with the sounds of whatever movie or television show I am watching.

When time permits, I entertain myself by answering, "You have reached a number that is no longer in service," or, "You have reached an active crime scene," or "I know who you are; I saw what you did," etc.

Telemarketers are an abhorrent group. The only group that I find more loathsome is spammers. I must stop there, else I would certainly fall quickly into a spewing so opprobrious that I would thereby embarrass even the most seasoned of visitors!

In the News - They walk among us!

  • City Limits Town Square Holiday Displays to 14 Days
  • Beijing Destroys Barbecue Grills to Cut Pollution
  • Juror Form Lists "Slave" As Occupation
  • Dad: Son Struck by Meteorites While Playing Outside
  • Pot Falls From Plane Near U.S.-Mexico Border

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!