Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween Candy, In the News, and Enjoy

Halloween Candy - Laura and I were fully prepared for a great onslaught of trick-or-treating monsters, ghouls, vampires, werewolves, zombies, and such creatures.

However, NONE APPEARED! We had NO VISITORS!

Now, I am faced with the fearsome task of eating all the candy I procured in preparation for the creatures who did not appear!

I have a daunting task set before me, but I have no doubt that I shall meet it head-on and perform with valor!


In the News - Be careful out there!

  • Hair Extension Theft on the Rise in St. Louis
  • Energy Department Seeks Company to Turn Sunshine Into Gasoline
  • NJ Toll Supervisor Guilty of Stealing Man's Wallet
  • Tennessee High School Segregates Students at Lunch Based on Grades
  • Man Sets New Record Driving Coast to Coast In Under 29 Hours

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!