Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Today is 11-12-13, In the News, and Enjoy

Today is 11-12-13 - Today is the 12th of November in the year 2013: 11-12-13.

This is apparently a good day to get married. I have no idea why this is, but it seems people are lining up in great numbers to have their weddings today.

Many are going to Las Vegas to wed.

This seems bizarre to me and certainly inauspicious. Becoming wedded in Las Vegas seems to me to importune disaster. That is, of course, only my opinion. I could be wrong. Actually, I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

In the News - Be careful out there!

  • Airline Passenger Says Stranger Was Allowed to Use His Boarding Pass to Fly
  • Eating While Driving Increases Accident Chances by 80 Percent
  • Citywide Accident Rates Rise During Era of Speed Cameras
  • Wal-Mart to Start "Black Friday" Deals at 6 PM on Thanksgiving Day

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!