Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Hiroshima Day, In-N-Out Burger, and Enjoy!

Hiroshima Day - 2013 August 6 and 9 sees 68th Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

This event was the opening chapter on the nuclear age and the threat of nuclear weapons worldwide.

Under the slogan "Hiroshima never again" the Sydney Hiroshima Day Committee has campaigned for nuclear weapons to made illegal and to be never again used or threatened to be used.

The need is just as great now as ever it was.


In-N-Out Burger - Laura sent me a photograph from her Motorola Droid M. The image indicated she was driving her Dodge Challenger toward In-N-Out Burger! I knew from experience this meant a burger for ME upon Laura's arrival at our nest!

Later that day, she sent me another photograph from her smartphone. My burger was on its way to me! Drive carefully, Laura! You are carrying precious cargo!

Upon Laura's arrival at our nest, she found me seated at the dining room table, smiling, drooling, twitching with anticipation. She handed me my burger!

Within a brief period of time, it looked like this!

Shortly thereafter, there was no trace of the burger remaining. It was delicious!

Enjoy! - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!



WARNING: This video contains some foul language near the end. I hesitated to include it here, but the balance of the video is just altogether TOO FUNNY not to share it!