Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Sensitivity Training For Men. Facebook, and Other Issues

Sensitivity Training For Men - [Disclaimer: What follows is intended as humor. No deprecation of women is intended or implied.]

  • I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair; but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing. I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning!

  • My wife has been missing a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.

  • The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said we'd love to, but our garden hose only reaches the driveway.

    Facebook - Moments ago, I received an email with the Subject, "Your Facebook account has been disconnected." The message body proposed that this disconnection was accidental and a link to restore my Facebook account was provided.

    Accidental? I warrant not! Few events in my life brought me pleasure that exceeded that which I experienced when I managed to remove my Facebook account! If you wish to read more, visit my earlier anti-Facebook rant: Facebook is Evil!