Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hercules - Laura and I thoroughly enjoyed Hercules.

I generally strongly dislike period piece movies. I admit having a strong bias, and I really expected to dislike Hercules.
Laura enjoys such movies, and Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) is a favorite of hers, so I was fully prepared to endure watching the movie so that Laura could enjoy it, as I anticipated she would.

However, the movie was so well produced, the acting was so fine, the special effects were so awesome, and the balance of violent war and humor quickly had me perched at the edge of my chair—where I stayed throughout the movie!

Based upon the Greek legend, Hercules was the powerful son of the god king Zeus. After twelve arduous labors and the loss of his family, this dark, world-weary soul turned his back on the gods finding his only solace in bloody battle.

Over the years he warmed to the company of six similar souls. The King of Thrace has hired these mercenaries to train his men to become the greatest army of all time.

I very highly recommend this movie to all!

In the News - They walk among us!

  • Unmanned Balloon Launched in Manhunt for Accused Cop Killer
  • Cameras Identify People Over 3 Miles Away
  • Shoppers to Be Greeted by Robots at Lowes
  • Scientists Genetically Modify Wood to Grow into Shape of House
  • HBO to Lay Off Over 150 this Week

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!