Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Scratch!, Tax Dollars at Work, -and- I Hurt Myself Today


Scratch! - head lice are becoming indestructible
Tax Dollars at Work - FEMA funds spent on divorce, sex change
I Hurt Myself Today - Michael Jackson's "police brutality" wounds self-inflicted

We had planned to grill teriyaki chicken breasts, zucchini, red bell peppers, and white mushrooms last evening. Unfortunately, it rained! Fortunately, Laura had lunch at the Raw Bar with a co-worker and ate so much sushi that she was not hungry. She brought me a delightful array of sushi that was left over from her lunch, and I devoured it with great enthusiasm. It was a delicious treat!

Today, the sun is shining brightly, it is warm, and the birds are singing. Tonight, we shall grill!

We will have our company picnic this Saturday. Due to liability issues, we can have beer but will be limited to one drink per person.

I am in charge of the cups. Click to enlarge.