Thursday, July 02, 2015

Made in the U.S.A. Day, In the News, and Enjoy

Made in the U.S.A. Day - Today is Made in the U.S.A. Day!

Today is a day on which we celebrate products made in the U.S.A. We should always purchase goods produced in the U.S.A. whenever possible.

I have chosen a particular product that is made in the U.S.A. and sold directly from the factory to customers.

I recently purchased a razor kit from Harry's. I do not recall ever being so satisfied with any purchase!

Quality razor blades are really hard to make, and historically a couple of major brands have controlled almost all of the world’s razor blade factories. They have used that position to earn huge profits by selling razor blades at really high prices. That changes today. Harry’s is now the only brand in the world that makes blades and sells them directly to you.

The magic of a great blade is strength at the base and sharpness at the tip. We grind steel into a specialized “Gothic Arch” angle to deliver just that. Our razor cartridge has 5 precision-angled blades to spread pressure evenly across your face for maximum ease and comfort.

The morning of my first use of my new razor system from Harry's I was apprehensive. My apprehension soon fully vanished with the first stroke of the razor!

I had several days' of facial hair growth, and my new Harry's razor removed it so smoothly and comfortably that I found myself checking to ensure there was a blade in the razor!

I highly recommend this product!

In the News - They walk among us!

  • TVLand Pulls "Dukes of Hazzard" over Confederate Flag Issue
  • Aliens Will Look Like Humans, Says Cambridge University Expert
  • Robot Kills Worker in Volkswagen Plant
  • Teachers Granted Power to "Confiscate and Destroy" Unhealthful School Lunches
  • Couple Call in Ghostbuster and Priest Claiming Demonic Poltergeist Molests Them in Their Sleep

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!