American Eagle Day - Expressing support for designation of June 20, 2011, as "American Eagle Day," and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national symbol of the United States. The Happiest Man Alive - Is this guy the happiest man alive?
Whereas, on June 20, 1782, the bald eagle was officially designated as the national emblem of the United States by the founding fathers at the Second Continental Congress.
Whereas the bald eagle is the central image of the Great Seal of the United States.
Whereas the image of the bald eagle is displayed in the official seal of many branches and departments of the Federal Government, including:
(1) the Office of the President
(2) the Office of the Vice President
(4) the Supreme Court
(5) the Department of the Treasury
(6) the Department of Defense
(7) the Department of Justice
(8) the Department of State
(9) the Department of Commerce
(10) the Department of Homeland Security
(11) the Department of Veterans Affairs
(12) the Department of Labor
(13) the Department of Health and Human Services
(14) the Department of Energy
(15) the Department of Housing and Urban Development
(16) the Central Intelligence Agency
(17) the Postal Service
Whereas the bald eagle is an inspiring symbol of:
(1) the spirit of freedom
(2) the democracy of the United States
The Happiest Man Alive - Is this guy the happiest man alive?
Mario Paint Composer - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
The least motivational signs ever seen at a marathon!