Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Law of the Land, Eat My Pork...Feel My Fork, -and- I Want My MP3


Law of the Land - judge resigns amid spanking allegations
Eat My Pork...Feel My Fork - woman stabs man who took chop
I Want My MP3 - first US trial over illegal music downloads opens

On this day in history: October 3, 1995 - A jury of his "peers" finds O. J. Simpson not guilty. Later, OJ resumes his golfing career while hunting for the real killers.

Born on this day in history: October 3, 1900 - Thomas Wolfe (1900 - 1938) novelist. He is best known for his first novel, "Look Homeward Angel," 1929.

Scripture of the Day: "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." (1 Peter 1:3)

Video of the Day: Apple iRack - submitted by Donny





It is another chilly morning that promises to become a warm day. It is a very cool 49 degrees at the moment but is forecast to be in the low 80s later today.

Tonight, Laura and I begin Bible college at Harvest Christian Center. We shall attend classes each Wednesday evening and shall earn credits toward a degree in theology. We are excited! Bishop Orvil Tice teaches the classes, under the aegis of Full Gospel Restoration Bible College. Last evening, we considered that it would have been wonderful had we begun this process earlier. We decided that, most likely, we were not ready until now.