Monday, December 19, 2011

Animal Kingdom, Wheels, -and- The Driver

In the News Today
  • Animal Kingdom - world's smallest frog
  • Wheels - 24-carat gold Rolls-Royce unveiled
  • The Driver - Italian driver with a handset in each hand and no control of the wheel stopped by police

    Technology in the News Today
  • Facebook Android App Beats iPhone App in Daily Users
  • Google's Latest Easter Egg: Let It Snow
  • Infographic: the Future of 3D in Your Home and Media


    Born on this Day in History: December 19, 1972 - ctress Alyssa Milano stepped into the spotlight at the age of 8, when she appeared in a national tour of the musical Annie. At the age of 10, she landed a starring role in the sitcom "Who's the Boss?," and as an adult starred on the WB drama, "Charmed." She's currently running her own fashion line for female sports fans called Touch, writes a blog about the Los Angeles Dodgers.






    On this Day in History: December 19, 1991 - Yankee's pitcher Steve Howe arrested for criminal possession of cocaine. It's merely one of NINE TIMES this has happened (and seven suspensions, plus one drunk driving arrest.)





    Scripture of the Day




    Jesus Quote of the Day


    "The Good Shepherd":

    14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,
    15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
    16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
    17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again.
    18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.' (John 10 : 14-18 - ESV)



    Video of the Day -





    Walmart People - Click to enlarge





    Proud Parents - Click to enlarge