In the News Today
See You in Court - "Bigfoot" suing New Hampshire
Homeland Insecurity - counterfeit electronics parts wind up in DoD weapons systems
Somebody's Watching You - Miami police drones can see inside houses
Scripture of the Day
Video of the Day - WARNING: If you are disturbed by images of feral pigs being killed, DO NOT view this video!
Imagine my surprise when I encountered this scene at Walmart while journeying to my office this morning! Click to enlarge.
Technology in the News Today
Rovio secures $42M in funding, releases St. Patrick's Day Angry Birds
Mozilla Unveils Firefox 4 release candidate
Update: House panel votes to overturn Net Neutrality rules
A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?" The mother
answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all
Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered,
"Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."
The confused girl returned to her mother and said, " Mom, how is it possible that you told me the
human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"
The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about
my side of the family, and your father told you about his.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games .
7. Read more books than you did in 2010
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts on things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't overdo it. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner about his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away - like algebra class - but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful, or joyful.
34. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
35. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
36. The best is yet to come.
37. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
38. Your Innermost is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
39. Please Forward this to everyone you care about; I just did.