Monday, November 10, 2014

The Tech, In the News, and Enjoy

The Tech - Friday morning, a young man came to my office and presented me with his résumé. As I read his résumé, I received a telephone call from one of my clients.

She described the issue she was having with her computer, and I told her that it appeared her system was infested with malware. I told her to bring her computer to my office any time after 10 AM, and I would repair it.

She said that she had discontinued driving. I told her I would come to her home within the hour.

I told the applicant that I wished him to accompany me and give me an opportunity to see how he worked. He excitedly agreed.

When we arrived at the client's home, the young applicant began working on the computer.

There was a bowl of peanuts near the computer, and the young technician began snacking upon them.

Soon, the malware and viruses had been removed from the computer, and the bowl was empty!

I said to my client, "I must apologize for this young man. It appears he has eaten all your peanuts!

The client smiled and said, "Oh, that's perfectly okay. I am happy to see someone getting pleasure from them. My teeth are so bad it's all I can do just to suck the chocolate off of them!"

In the News - They walk among us!

  • Massive Postal Service Breach Hits Employees and Customers
  • Drunk Teacher Wet Himself in Class in Front of Students
  • Border Patrol Stripping Agents of Rifles
  • Woman Celebrates 100th Birthday Skydiving
  • Man Calls 911 to Ask Dispatcher for Date

    Enjoy - Relax and enjoy these images and videos!