Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Meow!, What Lies Beneath, -and- Bad Boys, Bad Boys


Meow! - cat massages dog
What Lies Beneath - hairy lobster discovered in deep Pacific
Bad Boys, Bad Boys - fake cop attempts to pull over real cops

The sun is shining brightly again today. This promises to be another beautiful, warm, sunny day! The weather forecast is for rain starting tomorrow and lasting through next week. I generally doubt the accuracy of weather forecasts, and looking at the live feed from my Web cam, it is difficult to imagine rain tomorrow. California weather, however, is notoriously unpredictable, and I am reminded that Laura encountered a fierce hail storm yesterday afternoon on the freeway on her way here from Chico. The sun was shining brightly before she entered the hail storm, and she soon passed through the storm and enjoyed sunshine once again!

I shall enjoy this glorious weather while it lasts!

Irene Alice Goguen may know a secret potion for longevity. "Drink beer," she said. "I did, I'm still living." Goguen celebrated her 100th birthday Monday. It is difficult to argue with that sort of wisdom!